Monday, July 26, 2010

Kathie Lee Gifford

Yes, this is the title to my first blog post. Its funny what strikes kids as awesome. Kathie Lee is no exception. I turned on the television this morning so Eli could watch some good old PBS but was instead welcomed to the set of the Today Show with Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford. Just as I was about to turn the channel Eli says, " Mommy! I like that girl in the green shirt!" I look up to see a glowing Mrs. Gifford in a kelly green blouse with gold charms hanging around the neckline. I agree she is something else, and then tell him what her name is. Then, for the next 5 minutes I hear repeatedly from my three year old son, "I like Kathie Lee Gifford mom." Sweet.

The muffins are done! We are sitting at the table and I hear Eli saying to himself as he eats the top off my first muffin, "I love mommy. Shes just my special girl." He gets a little louder then and makes sure I hear, " Yeah, and Im gonna buy you a rainbow dress with sparkles on it!" Even sweeter.Haha, eat my sparkly dust Kathie Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment